Come connect, eat, laugh and enjoy. Everyone is welcome. This is a monthly event, held on the last Monday of every month (unless it falls on a holiday). Every month there is a specific food potluck theme. Every month there is an informative dynamic speaker or event. Won’t you come join us?
Did you know Pantano provides food totes for over 80 kids each weekend in partnership with TUSD and Sunnyside School districts? You have an opportunity on March 4 to make a difference by donating food to our Haven Totes food program.
- Apple Sauce Cups – six pack of 4-ounce cups
- Breakfast Bars – Quaker, Kellogg’s cereal bars
- Cheese Cracker Packs – Eight count variety packs
- Chef Boyardee Products – 7-12 oz size can/cup
- Chicken Noodle Soup Cans – Easy open for kids
- Cookies – Individual serving packets
- Instant cup of Noodles – 2.5-ounce single serve cups
- Easy Mac Cups – 2.5 ounces single serve cups
- Fruit Cups – Six count, 4 ounce, pears, peaches, oranges etc.
- Fruit Snacks – Welch’s, Motts, Kellogg’s Fruity Snacks
- Granola Bars – assorted types
- Juice Boxes – Minute Maid, Mott’s, Capri Sun single serving size with straw
- Microwave Popcorn – Box of six single serve bags
- Oatmeal Packs – instant, any flavor, box of single-serve packs
- Pancake Mix (PSST Brand) – small serving size (Fry’s)
- Popcorn – box of individual packets
- Pop Tarts – Any flavor, box with single serving packets
- Pretzels – single serve bags
- Pudding – chocolate/vanilla six-count single serve cups
- Ramen Soup packets – any flavor
- Ritz Crackers – Fresh Stacks 12 Pack
- Veggie cups – Six count, 4 ounces, cups of green beans or corn
In addition to the food, we encourage you to bring diapers. The Diaper Bank is always in need of child and adult diapers.
- Baby Diapers Needed: Newborn, 6, 2T-3T, 3T-4T and 4T-5T
- Adult Incontinence Supplies Needed: LG and XL pull-ups, poise pads and bed pads
Bring your children and join us for a playdate where we do all the planning! This is a great opportunity to socialize for both you and your little ones as you play with interactive sensory tables, make crafts, enjoy a light snack and JUST HAVE FUN! Cost is $2 per child. NO registration required.
- March 13 – Spring into Spring!
- April 10 – Jungle Exploration
Kids, ready for a fun night out? Tell your parents to make this a date and head down for GAMES, FUN, and FOOD! We will start with dinner and then jump into a variety of active, fun games, playground adventures, dodgeball, capture the flag and more. When we are not busy playing we will have Lego, block and Playdoh building contests. After an evening filled with activity, we will kick back with friends, a family-friendly movie, and some popcorn. Your parents will wish they could have this much fun! Open to ages 3 years – 5th grade.
Registration Required – deadline to register is March 14. Space is limited in younger age groups so register early!
In partnership with 4Tucson we are hosting the following workshop: Helping Without Hurting
- Friday, April 6, 6-9 PM
- Sat, April 7, 9 AM-4 PM
Do you have a heart to help alleviate poverty in Tucson or around the world? The principles covered in this workshop are critical for those who want to help in a way that stimulates real change without doing harm.
Through video lessons and group discussion, this experience will equip you to help alleviate poverty, will take you deeper in your walk with God, and in your personal understanding of poverty.
Register today! $10 fee covers snacks and lunch.
Dedications are designed for parents to take time to specifically dedicate their child to God.
We offer parent & child dedication ceremonies twice a year. The next dedication ceremony will be Sunday, April 22 from 4-5PM in Coop Court. Prior to the Dedication Celebration, parents are required to attend a one-time class on Sunday morning, April 8, during the 11 AM service in room TH5. This class will focus on what a dedication is, as well as provide you with some excellent tools and resources for leading your child.
“How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news” Romans 10:15
Are your feet running in all directions, aching to be put up, or longing to walk alongside others? No matter where you are in your faith walk, the Lord has equipped you with uniquely beautiful feet!
Join us as we “lift the lid” off several shoe boxes to examine various styles of shoes and learn how each represents a portion of our walk with the Lord.
Whether you shuffle, walk, boogie, or run, bring your beautiful feet to this Women’s Retreat Getaway! We will take a walk in the Word together, enjoy fabulous food and tasty treats, tap your toes to praise music, and kick up our heels as we share encouragement, fellowship, and fun in Christ!
Location: Embassy Suites Tucson, 3110 East Skyline Drive
Dates: June 1 – 3, 2018
Cost: Two occupants per room – $220 per person
Three occupants per room – $200 per person
Four occupants per room – $190 per person
Deadline to register and payment in full due by May 1. Registration covers two night’s accommodations, two breakfasts and two dinners.
All rooms have two queen sized beds.
UCYC 45 Camp is an amazing opportunity for your 4th or 5th grader (as of Fall 2018) to hear life-changing Bible lessons, participate in live worship daily and make new friends as they apply the lessons in small group discussions.
All this happens in the midst of a fun and active camp environment in beautiful Prescott, Arizona. Your student will have the opportunity to grow individually and spiritually through this life-changing camp.
- Early bird registration: $325 (Jan 8 to Mar 4)
- Regular price: $345 (Mar 5 to Apr 29)
- Late registration: $365 (Apr 20 to May 20)
Registration Opens January 8
Middle School is going to UCYC in Prescott, AZ AGAIN!!
Calling all 2018/2019 6th through 8th grade students as we head out to a week of adventure and camp from June 7-12, 2018. The week will be a great opportunity for students to hear life-changing messages, participate in upbeat worship, engage with their peers, and have more fun than they have ever experienced in 5 days! Campers will have the opportunity to experience climbing walls, zip lines, the “leap of faith”, paintball, mountain biking, kayaking, and MORE!
*students need to bring cash for 1 traveling fast food meal
- Early bird registration: $375 (Jan 8 to Mar 4)
- Regular price: $385 (Mar 5 to Apr 29)
- Late registration: $405 (Apr 20 to May 20)
A $100 deposit is due at registration and all additional payments are due by May 20.
3rd Grade Kids – Join us for a mini-overnight camp!
For many kids, this will be their first camp experience. Because of this, the camp duration is just 3 nights. Held in the beautiful Huachuca Mountains, the kids will enjoy hiking, sporting activities, crafts, games, campfires, and, of course, great classes and worship time to learn more about God’s love for them! This is a great opportunity for younger kids to begin to experience the joy of attending camp. Sign up soon as availability is limited.
**Parents – if you would like to attend camp as a cabin mom/dad – we would love to have you! Please let us know of your interest on the registration form**
Registration Opens January 8
High School Camp is headed to CIY Colorado!
Join us as we head to Durango, CO to attend the 5 day Move conference from June 25-30, 2018. The week will focus on the importance of truth, worship, community and moving the students beyond the event to actively MOVING in their lives for the sake of the kingdom. The trip costs covers travel to beautiful Fort Lewis College, the conference costs, dorm boarding, recreational games, *meals, and an adventurous white water rafting trip.
*students need to bring cash for 3 additional fast food meals
- Early bird registration: $460 (Jan 8-Mar 4)
- Regular price: $470 (Mar 5 to Apr 29)
- Late registration: $490 (Apr 20 to Jun 3)
The trip is open to all incoming 2018/2019 high school students and recent 2018 graduating seniors. A $100 deposit is due at registration and all additional payments are due by June 3.