Welcome Parents! We hope that this page is a massive resource for you as we partner together to teach your kids about Jesus. As parents ourselves, we understand that you want to know what’s going on and have access to resources to assist your spiritual parenting.
Our goal is simple: To open a communication channel and provide you with great resources. Below are ways that you can stay in the loop, provide feedback, and use our recommended resources.
6 WAYS TO STAY CONNECTED
- Our page: http://www.pccwired.org/students
This is the best place to get information. We provide digital copies of all publications.
- Monthly Newsletter:
Download the latest newsletter each month
- TEAM Parents E-Newsletter: (Sign-up)
We provide quick insights into the ministry and resources we’ve found online.
- E-Announcements: (Sign-up)
A recap of events, announcements, and details.
Like our Facebook Page: (Visit)
Like our Facebook Groups (Middle School) | (High School) for news in your newsfeed! Visit our Twitter profile (Middle School) | (High School) or see pictures from our trips and service on Instagram.
- Text Message Alerts:
STUDENTS: Text “updates” to (520) 834-8208
PARENTS: Stay up-to-date on your phone. Text “parents” to (520) 834-8208
- Parentzilla.com – Raising Teens
- Pluggedin.com – Media reviews
- Kids-In-Mind.com – Media reviews
- Center for Parent and Youth Understanding – Understanding Culture
- Focus on the Family – Helping Families Thrive
- Homeword – Real answers for parents
- Covenant Eyes – Internet Integrity (accountability)
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity, Reggie Joiner & Carey Nieuwhof
- Sticky Faith, Kara Powell
- 99 Thoughts for Parents of Teenagers
- Understanding Your Young Teen, Mark Oestreicher
- A Parent’s Guide to Understanding Teenage Guys, Mark Oestreicher & Brock Morgan
- A Parent’s Guide to Understanding Teenage Girls, Mark Oestreicher & Brooklyn Lindsey
- When Kids Hurt, Chap Clark
- Comforting Teens in Crisis by Group Publishing
- Hope When Life Hurts Most (DVD from Louie Giglio)
- Every Young Man’s Battle, Stephen Arterburn
- Every Young Woman’s Battle, Shannon Etheridge & Stephen Arterburn