Central Asia Christian Mission
Central Asian Christian Mission is a church-planting ministry in one of the least-reached countries in the world. Pantano has been supporting the work of six teams of church planters in this country since 2006. The country is identified by the US government as one of the worst in the world for religious freedom and human rights violations. As you can imagine, all of CACM’s ministry work is done in secret due to persecution. The churches started (over 75) are all house churches. These brothers and sisters of ours are very grateful for our prayer support and encouragement!
In 2012 the coordinator of the church-planting ministry, a local citizen, was forced to flee the country due to persecution. He has resettled with his family in Tucson and is helping coordinate the ministry from here.
*For security reasons we don’t give the country name or the names of any individuals.
Praises and prayer requests:
- We give thanks for miraculous healings after prayer that has led many people to decide to follow Jesus.
- We give thanks for entire families that repented and were baptized in recent months.
- Due to constant persecution from the government and local population, we ask you to pray for strength and courage of our Brothers and Sisters in this nation (Jos. 1:6-7).
- May God renew their faith and hope, which will not fail (Rom. 5:3-5).
- We also ask to pray for their basic material and social needs to be satisfied.
- Pray for the government to change and allow freedom of religion.
- Pray for a great movement of the Holy Spirit resulting in a rapidly multiplying church planting movement.
What you can expect on this short-term mission:
Due to deteriorating security conditions we are no longer able to visit this country. Instead, we periodically meet with the church planting teams in a neighboring country where it is safe. We provide training, encouragement and enjoy great fellowship with these dedicated church planters. Their stories of courage and faith will bless you tremendously!
For more information contact Elhom at firstname.lastname@example.org