Tim and Susie Brown – India, Africa & Nepal
Longtime PCC members Tim and Susie Brown are Mission Strategy Specialists in Orality and Collaboration. As specialists in these strategies the Browns are working to provide training, mentoring and coaching to Kingdom workers around the world.
Tim is Associate Director of Orality Partnership Development for visionSynergy, a ministry that trains and advises ministries around the world focused on partnership and network strategies. Working together God’s people can accelerate evangelism, church planting and community transformation efforts.
Susie is a Lead Trainer with Scriptures In Use’s Bridges for Women. In this role she travels globally equipping women to use oral arts to disciple and minister to women in their local communities.
Praises and Prayer Requests
- We are seeing increased Kingdom collaboration by leaders in India, Nepal and Africa who were equipped in the Tree of Life partnership training.
- Great success as Wycliffe India continues to use a training model developed by Tim and Susie in 2012-2013.
- The AudiBible projects in India completed 2010-2012 continue to produce stories of lives touched by hearing Bible stories in people’s native, heart language.
- For wisdom and guidance for Tim and Susie as they seek to be good stewards of their time and energy.
- Susie’s work among women that equips them to use Scripture stories to minister to women.
- Tim’s current assignment working with leaders in India to advance collaboration.
- Great success in equipping and catalyzing a network of ministries in Africa and India focused on reaching Muslim populations.
- For God to draw people to him through his Word recorded in local languages and distributed on mp3 devices in North India.
What to expect during this short-term mission:
Tim and Susie are always open to have a prayer partner or travel companion join them. Each year they their work takes them 4-5 times for about 2 weeks to India, Nepal and some African countries. Contact them to explore the opportunities.
To sign up for our newsletters click here — http://eepurl.com/uThyj