Ecuador – Iglesia Cristiana Tercer Camino
Iglesia Cristiana Tercer Camino is an holistic ministry that is all about bringing hope to those who have lost hope. “We want to give hope to those who are physically suffering, socially abandoned, economically trapped, and spiritually seeking.” Iglesia Cristiana Tercer Camino is implementing the key strategies of Community Health Evangelism (CHE) and Bridges (Biblical Storytelling) in Trujillo and Santo Domingo, Ecuador.
Praises and Prayer Requests:
- For new relationships being formed in the barrios
- For new life in Christ for those recently baptized
- For God’s blessings on our family relationships
- For the support of our faithful partners
- For Bible Storytelling groups to continue to grow and multiply
- For wisdom, strength, and good health of Iglesia Cristiana Tercer Camino ministry leaders and volunteers
- For God’s guidance and blessing on all Iglesia Cristiana Tercer Camino leaders
- For thousands of decisions for Christ and for the spiritual growth of new believers
- For wisdom and guidance in all ministry work
- Praises of thanks for all Iglesia Cristiana Tercer Camino supporters
- For great success in launching the CHE strategy and starting house churches in their
- newest mission field – Santo Domingo, Ecuador.
What you can expect on this short-term mission:
You will be out in the barrios with the Iglesia Cristiana Tercer Camino team helping those who are in difficult life situations; sharing your love with them as you come along side them serving in a number of ways. This includes ministry to seniors, women, youth, and children. Sometimes we join the community in a light construction project that they are doing. Our short-term missions greatly encourage both our partner and the local believers.
For more information contact David Thoresen at email@example.com or 520.298.5395 x216