My Global Partner
“God is passionate about the nations. He loves the nations. His eternal promise is to bless the nations (Genesis 12:3). He has commanded us to make disciples of the nations. So we must be involved in God’s global purpose. My Global Partner is a great way for you and your group to be personally involved in reaching the nations. We have carefully developed a relationship of trust with our international partners. We need to be true partners in ministry. Together we are better. Take a careful look and support a global partner.” – Glen Elliott, Lead Pastor
The My Global Partner (MGP) program is designed to:
- Help you engage with one of Pantano’s global partners. We aim to make it easy, exciting, and rewarding to play a significant role in fulfilling the Great Commission, which is the mandate of the resurrected Jesus Christ to his disciples that they make disciples among all the nations of the world! It’s about knowing, praying for and encouraging one of our global partners in their work of making disciples and transforming communities.
- Help our global partners be successful in their ministry. They need our prayers and encouragement! The MGP program is not a fundraising program. There may be opportunities to give to your partner’s ministry, but there is no obligation.
To participate in “My Global Partner” with your Life, Interest or Care Group, contact your Group leader.
Group Leaders, please use the link below to register for My Global Partner.
To register yourself, or your family, choose a partner from the list below then click on the link below.
- Southeast Asia – “Lena”
- The Franciscos – India
- Tompkins – Ghana
- Tim and Susie Brown – India, Africa, & Nepal
- Heartbeat for Africa
- Empower Believers Connections (EBC) – India
- Connecting Hope Mission – Ecuador
- Central Asia Christian Mission
- African Internship Training Center
- Scriptures In Use
- Empower Ecuador