The death of a spouse brings a unique kind of pain. People who are widowed haven’t just lost a loved one—they’ve lost an entire lifestyle. That’s why we’re offering a 2-hour seminar using curriculum from GriefShare called Loss of a Spouse.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and widowed men and women. They offer helpful insights on:
• What to expect in the days to come
• How to deal with the loneliness
• What to do with your spouse’s belongings
• Why it won’t always hurt this much
• And other practical help for dealing with the challenges of widowhood
Participants will receive a booklet with over 30 short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life.
This seminar will be held on Tuesday, August 30th 2022 from 7:00pm-9:00pm on Pantano’s campus. There is a $5 fee for the booklet.
Pre-Register for this event today.