Pantano Group and Ministry Leaders: Please fill out the Facility Request Form below to request a one-time or recurring room reservation for each group or ministry. You will be contacted to confirm room details and discuss any adjustments. If there are any changes that need to be made after your reservation request has been submitted, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review the scheduling considerations below prior to submitting your facility request.
- It is our desire to utilize available rooms with the default furniture arrangements. Any adjustments to the requested rooms, setups or equipment will be made after conversation between theOperations Team Coordinator and leader. Our desire is to minimize any movement of furniture or use of a particular room while still providing the leader with the necessary environment, tools and equipment for a successful event.
- All rooms will be pre-set with a default furniture setup which will be displayed in that room by a picture on the wall. All effort will be made to utilize this default setup. Minor adjustments can be made by the leader to this setup provided that the room is returned to the default at the end of the meeting/class.
- Classes, meetings and events that are created and directly overseen by a pastor, director or staff team have priority in the use of rooms and equipment and will be able to request special furniture setups, if done well in advance.
- Important: Certain church events, as determined by the Leadership Team, will take precedence over all other events, meetings, etc regardless of whether or not those events have been previously approved and scheduled.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours before the day of the event/class. Failure to cancel your event/class causes undue work on the facilities staff, and may result in your inability to schedule future events/classes. To cancel your event up to 24 hours before the event, please send an email to email@example.com. If you have an unexpected emergency and need to cancel your event on the day of the event, please call the Facilities Team cell phone at 520.403.1727.
- Certain parts of the campus are unavailable at certain times to allow for preparation and cleaning around weekend services. On Sundays, the Auditorium, Coop Court and Volleyball Court are blocked from use until 3:00pm; Towne Hall is not available for use on Sundays.
- Throughout the year, there are times the campus is closed for all events/classes; this generally includes major holidays, the last (3) weeks of the year, the week before Easter and the week of Leadership Summit.
- Upcoming Campus Closure Dates:
- Monday, December 19 – Sunday, January 1 (end of year cleaning & Christmas break)
- Scheduling Periods: The calendar will be open for room reservation requests at periodic intervals throughout the year as detailed below.
1st Semester: January 1 – May 31
Group Leaders and Ministry Leaders may request room reservations for this period beginning September 1 of the previous year. Staff may request room reservations for this period beginning August 1 of the previous year.*
2nd Semester: June 1 – July 31
Group Leaders and Ministry Leaders may request room reservations for this period beginning March 1. Staff may request room reservations for this period beginning February 1.*
3rd Semester: August 1 – December 31
Group Leaders and Ministry Leaders may request room reservations for this period beginning April 1. Staff may request room reservations for this period beginning March 1.*
*Exception: To allow for appropriate planning time, large events that are created and directly overseen by a pastor, director or staff team may be scheduled up to 1.5 years in advance with the approval of the Operations Team Coordinator and the Director of Facilities. This applies to annual events as well as events that use a significant portion of the campus, i.e. the Auditorium and courts, the entire ED Building or a combination of those facilities and Towne Hall.
Non-Pantano Organizations and Individuals: For facility reservations and contracts, please contact Jennifer Bertrand at 520.298.5395 x226.