Welcome Parents! We hope that this page is a massive resource for you as we partner together to teach your kids about Jesus. As parents ourselves, we understand that you want to know what’s going on and have access to resources to assist your spiritual parenting.
Our goal is simple: To open a communication channel and provide you with great resources. Below are ways that you can stay in the loop, provide feedback, and use our recommended resources.
4 WAYS TO STAY CONNECTED
- Our page: http://www.pccwired.org/students
This is the best place to get information. We provide digital copies of all publications.
- Text message alerts:
Text “pantano” to 31996
- Our parent connection newsletter (twice a month)
Like our Facebook Page: (Visit)
Like our Facebook Group for news in your feed! Visit our Twitter profile or see pictures from our trips and service on Instagram.
- Parentzilla.com – Raising Teens
- Pluggedin.com – Media reviews
- Kids-In-Mind.com – Media reviews
- Center for Parent and Youth Understanding – Understanding Culture
- Focus on the Family – Helping Families Thrive
- Homeword – Real answers for parents
Help with Pornography Issues
- FortifyProgram.com – Understand pornography addiction and monitor progress towards freedom
- Covenant Eyes – Internet Integrity (accountability)
- XXXChurch.com – Resources for fighting pornography addiction
Spiritual Parenting Books
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity, Reggie Joiner & Carey Nieuwhof
- Sticky Faith, Kara Powell
- 99 Thoughts for Parents of Teenagers
- Understanding Your Young Teen, Mark Oestreicher
- A Parent’s Guide to Understanding Teenage Guys, Mark Oestreicher & Brock Morgan
- A Parent’s Guide to Understanding Teenage Girls, Mark Oestreicher & Brooklyn Lindsey
- When Kids Hurt, Chap Clark
- Comforting Teens in Crisis by Group Publishing
- Hope When Life Hurts Most (DVD from Louie Giglio)
- Every Young Man’s Battle, Stephen Arterburn
- Every Young Woman’s Battle, Shannon Etheridge & Stephen Arterburn