Get the latest Pantano updates.
• Starting Oct 7, our student’s main service and small groups will meet on Wednesday nights at our East Campus – Updated Aug 23 | 7:00 AM
• We will regather with adults, students, and kids on Sunday, Oct. 4, at 9 am and 11 am at our East Campus – Updated Aug 13 | 6:00 PM
• Southeast campus regathering date is still TBD – Updated Aug 13 | 6:00 PM
• Online Services will continue to be broadcast at 9 am and 11 am & 1 pm on Sundays – Updated Aug 13 | 6:00 PM
• The main office will reopen on Monday, August 17th (Monday – Friday | 8am-5pm) – Updated Aug 13 | 6:00 PM
• All adult classes this fall are online. Sign up now! – Updated Aug 13 | 6:00 PM
• Groups can meet at the East Campus. Contact Jamie for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org – Updated Aug 13 | 6:00 PM
We will regather in physical services on Sunday, October 4th at 9 am, and 11 am at our East Campus. For some of you, that’s still too soon. That’s okay, and we respect your decision. We will always provide a quality online experience for you. For some of you, that is too far away. We get it and feel it too. We have a pile of things to address and work on to be able to regather with my two key criteria: safety and excellence.
We are committed to continuing to provide a high-quality digital experience with our online campus. Sunday online service times will continue to be 9 am, 11 am and 1 pm. Plan in advance to have bread and juice to partake in communion at home. We are still providing online options for students and children – go to our online campus page to access those – www.pantano.church/online.
Until we can regather at the Southeast Campus, we encourage you to participate on our online campus or join us at our East campus on October 4th.
Our safety measures will include but are not limited to:
• We’ll sanitize the campus between each event or room use.
• We’ll follow the state’s guidelines for using rooms at 50% or less.
• We ask everyone to wear a mask (with notable exceptions for small kids, etc.) and practice proper physical distancing.
• We’ll be informing you of the specific additional measures that we’ll institute for kids for when we regather.
One way is to download our app. You’ll be able to access our adult, student, and kid’s online content, and several other tools [download here]. Another way is to join a Group. More and more Groups are doing this virtually and finding it to be an amazing experience. You can also Find A Group online!
If you have a need, call the church office at (520) 298-5395. Even if a pastor is not on our physical campus, the receptionist will get you in contact with someone you can talk with, pray with, or who can give you counsel. You can also submit your prayer requests or add your prayer to our prayer wall.
Leadership will review each question. Not all questions will get a personal response; however, each questions’ content will be addressed in some form in our updates.